TARA User Guide
- TARA User Guide
- Overview of TARA
- File Storage and transfer
- How to Use Application System
- Compiling Source Code
- Introduction to SLURM
- Running Jobs by SLURM Script
- Running Jobs by SLURM Interactive
- ThaiSC Support
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1: How to increase the storage on the TARA system?
Send the following details to email@example.com and CC the project investigator.
1. Specify the path (/home of user or /project)
- If you need to increase storage of project, please specify your project code.
- If you want to increase storage your personal path (/home), please specify your username.
2. Specify size (10 GB, 50GB, etc.)
Q2: Why can’t I submit a job on the TARA system?
It may be caused by ThaiSC project number for charging usage in your script (#SBATCH –A
Q3: How to change or reset your password?
1. You can send a Username to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. when you want to change or reset password.
2. The administrator will reset the password and send you a new one.
3. Using the new password, log in and set your own password.
Q4: How to add new team members who have access to your project?
For user at NSTDA, please ask your PI to add new team member at https://o.nstda.or.th/app/tsc
For other users, please ask your PI to add new team member via this formhttps://forms.gle/BZrYgGuf2JCgrrXm8
Q5: Why do I see the “password will be expired” message?
- Once you change your password, you can access the TARA system.
- These are the details on changing your password.
- Password: enter your current password.
- Re-type password: enter your current password again.
- New password: enter your new password.
- Re-type new password: enter your new password again.
Q6: How to enable email notifications for job status?
Insert this command to your sbatch script :
#Enable mail log #SBATCH --mail-user=XXX@nstda.or.th #SBATCH --mail-type=ALL #All status (start & finish) #SBATCH --mail-type=END,FAIL,TIME_LIMIT #Finish status