TARA User Guide
- TARA User Guide
- Overview of TARA
- File Storage and transfer
- How to Use Application System
- Compiling Source Code
- Introduction to SLURM
- Running Jobs by SLURM Script
- Running Jobs by SLURM Interactive
- ThaiSC Support
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1: How to increase the storage on the TARA system?
Send the following details to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org cc: Email PI
1. Specify the path (/home of user or /project)
- If you need to increase storage of project, please specify your project code.
- If you want to increase storage your personal path (/home), please specify your username.
2. Specify size (10 GB, 50GB, etc.)
Q2: Why can’t submit a job on the TARA system?
It may be caused by ThaiSC project number for charging usage in your script (#SBATCH –A
Q3: How to change or reset your password?
1. You can send a Username to Email: email@example.com. when you want to change or Reset password.
2. The administrator will be reset the password and send a new password.
3. You can log in by new password. Then, the system will force set your new password.
Q4: How to add new team members who have access to your project?
You can fill out more information via the link >> https://forms.gle/Wes2WsXRLEo3bb3c8
Q5: Why do see the “password will be expired” message?
It’s a policy to change your password every 90 days. When you change a new password, you can access the TARA system.
Details for change password
Password: “Current Password”
Re-type password: “Current Password again”
New password: “new password”
Re-type new password: “new password again”
Q6: Open email notification for status job
Insert this command to your sbatch script :
#Enable mail log #SBATCH --mail-user=XXX@nstda.or.th #SBATCH --mail-type=ALL #All status (start & finish) #SBATCH --mail-type=END,FAIL,TIME_LIMIT #Finish status